Mr. Speakers speech before His Majestie and both the houses of Parliament after his returne from Scotland [microform] : upon passing the bill for tunnage and poundage, on Thursday the 2. of December, relating the present distempers of England and Ireland : also, the King's most excellent Majestie's speech to the honourable House of Parliament the same Thursday, Decemb. 2, 1641
- Lenthall, William, 1591-1662
- Uniform Title:
- Speech before His Majestie and both the houses of Parliament after his returne from Scotland
- London : Printed for John Greensmith, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament and England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 755.4-3 suppl.). -- Photographed from an original in the Seligman Library, Columbia University.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., S.696. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1078.
View MARC record | catkey: 3985076