A proclamation for the suppression of riots [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 36 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Proclaimed on Aug. 11, 1675.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2136 suppl.). -- Photographed from an original in the Kress Library.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2136.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3516.
View MARC record | catkey: 3985191