Instructions and directions from the House of Commons to the high sheriffs, commissioners, collectors, high constables, churchwardens, and overseers for the poore [microform] : and all other officers whom they may concern, touching the levieing, collecting, and speedy sending up of all the arrears upon the acts of the first six subsidies, pole-money, contribution and loane, and the first payment of the bill of 400000 pound
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : Printed for Lawrence Blaiklocke and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 7 pages ; 20 cm
- "Published by order of the honourable House of Commons ..."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 795.4-1 suppl.). -- Photographed from an original in the Seligman Library, Columbia University.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., S.737. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2589A.
View MARC record | catkey: 3985377