The parson's counsellor [microform] : with the law of tithes or tithing ... / written by Sir Simon Degge ...
- Degge, Simon, Sir, 1612-1704
- London : Printed by the assigns of Richard and Edward Atkins, Esquires, for Henry Twyford ..., 1681.
- The 3rd ed. corrected, and inlarged in many particulars through the whole book, with a table, &c.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (32 unnumbered pages, 421 pages, 35 unnumbered pages) ; 18 cm
- "In two books: the first sheweth the order every parson, vicar, &c. ought to observe in obtaining a spiritual preferment, and what duties are incumbent upon him after the taking the same ... the second shews in what manner all sorts of tithes, offerings, mortuaries, and other church-duties are to be paid ..."
Part 2 has special t.p. with imprint: London : [s.n.], 1680.
The author's name appears after the edition statement.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2432.2-1 suppl.). -- Photographed from an original in the Harvard Law School Library.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., 1532.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D854.
View MARC record | catkey: 3985613