Thomas County, Kansas 1:100 000-scale metric topographic map : county map showing contours and elevations in meters, highways, roads and other manmade structures, water features, geographic names / produced by the United States Geological Survey in cooperation with State of Kansas agencies
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Filiing and alternate titles: Thomas Co., Kans
- Reston, Virginia : Interior--Geological Survey, 1988.
Denver, Colorado ; Reston, Virginia : For sale by U.S. Geological Survey
Lawrence, Kansas : For sale by Kansas Geological Survey
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 53 x 62 cm, on sheet 62 x 92 cm.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000. 1 cm on the map represents 1 km on the ground ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 101°23ʹ28ʺ--W 100°43ʹ12ʺ/N 39°34ʹ07ʺ--N 39°07ʹ58ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Title from panel.
"1988"--On panel and below filing title.
"Compiled from USGS 1:24 000-scale topographic maps dated 1966-1981. ... Map edited 1988."
Designed to be folded to 21 x 11 cm.
Includes location map/sheet index, index to topographic maps, location map on panel, meters/feet conversion table, and declination diagram.
View MARC record | catkey: 398653