A short history of the East India Company [microform] : exhibiting a state of their affairs, abroad and at home, political and commercial : the nature and magnitude of their commerce, and its relative connection with the government and revenues of India : also remarks on the danger and impolicy of innovation, and the practical means of ensuring all the good effects of a free trade to the manufacturers of Great Britain and Ireland, by matter of regulation, without disturbing the established system
- Russell, Francis, -1795
- [Great Britain] : [publisher not identified], 1793.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 80 pages ; 4to
- Attributed to Francis Russell.--Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
Master microform held by: ResP.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 15625).
View MARC record | catkey: 3986827