The essence of agriculture [microform] : being a regular system of husbandry, through all its branches; suited to the climate and lands of Ireland : a table delineated that 150 acres will clear yearly four hundred and two pounds sterling; with the author's twelve month tour thro' America : likewise how to raise the valuable crops ... : with an address to the legislature and gentlemen of Ireland : how to levy taxes on luxury, provide for the poor, &c. &c. : in two books, bound in one volume / by C. Varlo, Esq
- Varlo, Charles, approximately 1725-approximately 1795
- London : Printed for the author, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- v, 3 unnumbered pages, 283, 124 pages, 1 folded leaf. ; 20 cm
- "Twelve months' tour thro' America": Chapters 18- in Book 2.
List of subscribers: P. [vi-viii].
Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 13169).
View MARC record | catkey: 3987923