Remarks on the East-India Company balances in England from their trade and revenues [microform] / communicated to the Court of Directors of the said company, in a letter from Nathaniel Smith, Esq. ; late one of the directors of the said company, and now published by order of the Committee of Proprietors appointed to enquire into the charted rights of the company, &c.
- Smith, Nathaniel, 1730-1794
- London : Published by order of the Committee of Proprietors Appointed to Enquire into the Chartered Rights of the Company, 1781.
- Physical Description:
- 1 preliminary leaf, 8 pages ; folio
- Additional Creators:
- East India Company. Committee of Proprietors Appointed to Enquire into the Chartered Rights of the Company
Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 12162).
View MARC record | catkey: 3988269