Tables for renewing and purchasing of the leases of cathedral-churches and colleges [microform] : according to several rates of interest, with their construction and use explain'd : also tables for renewing and purchasing of lives : with tables for purchasing the leases of land or houses
- London : Printed for T. Astley, 1735.
- The 5th ed. corr., to which is added, The value of church and college leases consider'd, and the advantage of the lessees made very apparent.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Mabbut, George, Newton, Isaac, 1642-1727, and Manningham, Thomas, 1651?-1722
- "Value of church and college leases consider'd," 5th ed., has separate t.p.: p. 49-72.
First-third editions are dubiously attributed to George Mabbut, and 5th-8th editions dubiously to Sir Isaac Newton in NUC pre-1956 and in BLC.
Half title: Sir Isaac Newton's tables ... .
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 7266)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson 3130n
View MARC record | catkey: 3991797