The national merchant, or, Discourses on commerce and colonies [microform] : being an essay for regulating and improving the trade and plantations of Great Britain, by uniting the national and mercatorial interests : to which are added, some considerations on providing for, and employing our useless and burdensome people : in several letters to a friend
- Bennet, John (Merchant)
- London : J. Walthoe, and T. Osborn, 1736.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 1 unnumbered page, 143 pages ; 8vo
- Related Titles:
- Discourses on commerce and colonies and National merchant
- Dedication signed: John Bennet. and Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 7362).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson 4877
View MARC record | catkey: 3992725