A collection of tracts on wet docks for the port of London [microform] : with hints on trade and commerce and on free-ports
- Vaughan, William, 1752-1850
- [England] : [publisher not identified], 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 27, 12, 24, 23, 9, 22, 7 pages, 4 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : illustrations, plans ; 8vo
- On wet docks, quays, and warehouses for the port of London / [by W. Vaughan] -- Plan of the London-docks / [by W. Vaughan] -- A letter to a friend on commerce and free ports, and London-docks / [by W. Vaughan] -- Examination of William Vaughan, Esq., in a committee of the Hon. House of Commons, April 22, 1796 -- Reasons in favour of the London-docks / [by W. Vaughan] -- Answer to objections against the London-docks -- The London-docks.
- Attributed to William Vaughan.--NUC pre-1956., Each tract has separate pagination and t.p.; dated 1793-1797., Master microform held by: ResP., and One of two editions which appeared in 1797 with the same title.--BM.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 17092).
View MARC record | catkey: 3993079