Political reflections upon the finances and commerce of France [microform] : shewing the causes which formerly obstructed the advancement of her trade : on how much better footing it stands now than it did under Lewis XIV, with several expedients for raising it still to a greater heighth : containing, among many other curious things, an account of the proportions of gold and silver in the several coins of Europe ... a curious plan for enabling her to keep up a very powerful fleet with the greatest oeconomy and advantage
- Dutot, active 18th century
- Uniform Title:
- Réflexions politiques sur les finances et le commerce. English
- London : Printed for A. Millar, 1739.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 3 unnumbered pages, 304 pages (some folded)
- "Translated from the French, with a preface by the translator, setting forth the reasons of publishing the book at this juncture.", Also filmed as item no. 7716.2, In part a reply to Essai politique sur le commerce, by J.F. Melon., and Translation of: Réflexions politiques sur les finances et le commerce.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and tables.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 7704)
View MARC record | catkey: 3993696