Report on the arrangements which were made, for the internal defence of these kingdoms, when Spain, by its armada, projected the invasion and conquest of England [microform] : and application of the wise proceedings of our ancesters to the present crisis of public safety
- Bruce, John, 1744-1826
- [Great Britain] : [publisher not identified], [1798?]
- Physical Description:
- 97 pages, cccxxviii pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : map
- "Privately printed for the use of ministers at the time of Bonaparte's threatened invasion"--Dict. Nat. Biog.
Appendices (p. -cccxxviii) contain documents, letters, etc., 1548-1591.
Author's autograph signature at end of report which was made to the Hon. Henry Dundas, secretary of state for war.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 17427).
View MARC record | catkey: 3994096