The conduct of the late and present m-------ry compared [microform] : with an impartial review of public transactions since the resignation of the Right Honourable the Earl of Orford, and of the causes that immediately effected the same : to which is added, remarks on the farther report of a certain committee
- Bath, William Pulteney, Earl of, 1684-1764
- London : Printed for T. Cooper, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 52 pages
- "In a letter to a friend."
Attributed to William Pulteney, Earl of Bath, in NUC pre-1956.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 7950)
View MARC record | catkey: 3994590