Orders, resolutions, and determinations of the Honourable House of Commons, on controverted elections and returns [microform] : determining the qualifications of candidates and voters, the rights of election for the several cities and boroughs, the nature of evidence proper on the hearing, disqualification by offices, bribery, treating, riots, &c ... the statutes in force concerning elections, are also pointed out under their proper heads
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : Printed for J. Stagg, and D. Browne, 1741.
- The 3rd ed., with additions, to the end of the last session of Parliament.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 287 pages, 9 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cowley, J. (John)
- Collection of cases arranged alphabetically by place, dated between 1680 and 1740.
Editorship attributed to J. Cowley by Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 7868)
View MARC record | catkey: 3994610