The universal library of trade and commerce, or, A general magazine for gentlemen ... and all who are any ways concerned in business [microform] : or the education of youth ... as well as for young clerks, apprentices &c., &c. ... / by the most celebrated masters
- London : Printed for J. Robinson, 1747.
- Physical Description:
- 7 parts in 1 volume, 94 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 25 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bickham, George, 1706?-1771
- I. The art of penmanship ... -- II. A compleat system of arithmetic, adapted more particularly to trade and business ... -- III. Directions for mercantile business in every branch ... -- IV. An easy system of accounts on a new plan ... -- V. A series of merchants accounts, or the Italian method of book-keeping made plain and easy -- VI. Tables of foreign coins, weights and measures, reduced to those of England -- VII. A vocabulary, or explanation of terms used by merchants, tradesmen, &c.
- Related Titles:
- General magazine for gentlemen ... and all who are any ways concerned in business
- "The plates engraved by Mr. George Bickham, and the best hands. The whole examin'd and approv'd of by several eminent merchants."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 8274.0-9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson 6098
View MARC record | catkey: 3995689