A treatise on the Court of Exchequer [microform] : in which the revenues of the crown ; the manner of receiving and accounting for the several branches of them ; the duty of the several officers employed in the collection and receipt ; the nature of the processes for the recovery of debts due to the crown ; are clearly explained : as also occasionally, the nature of the feudal and other antient tenures ; the origin of Parliaments, convocations, the several courts of justice ; and many other curious and useful particulars, are shewn / by a late Lord Chief Baron of that court
- Gilbert, Geoffrey, 1674-1726
- [Place of publication not identified] : In the Savoy, printed by Henry Lintot, for J. Nourse, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 343 pages
- Attributed to G. Gilbert--Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Enlarged from the author's An historical view of the Court of Exchequer--Cf. DNB.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 9373).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics 1752
View MARC record | catkey: 3995786