Geographia Magnae Britanniae, or, Correct maps of all the counties in England, Scotland and Wales [microform] : with general ones of both kingdoms and of the several adjacent islands : each map expressing the cities, boroughs, market and presbytery towns, villages, roads and rivers : with the no. of members sent to Parliament : together with tables of the high and cross roads, market days, &c.
- [England?] : Printed for T. Osborne ... [and 8 others], 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 60 (i.e. 61), 39 pages, 28 unnumbered pages : maps ; 18 cm
- Related Titles:
- Correct maps of all the counties in England, Scotland and Wales and Geographia Magmae Britanniae
- "Published according to act of Parliament, October 12th, 1748.", Engraved t.p., Includes distance tables and index., and No. 19 repeated in the numbering of the maps. Map 50 misnumbered 56.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 8320) Master microform held by: ResP.
View MARC record | catkey: 3995803