A vindication of commerce and the arts [microform] : proving that they are the source of the greatness, power, riches and populousness of a state : being an examination of Mr. Bell's dissertation upon populousness ... wherein Mr. Bell's calumnies on trade are answered, his arguments refuted, his system exploded, and the principal causes of populosity assigned : with a large appendix, containing remarks on that part of the estimate of the manners and principles of the times, which relates to trade and commerce / by I---- B----, M.D.
- Temple, William, of Trowbridge
- London : Printed for J. Nourse, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 137 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Errata at end.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 9321).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics 1703
View MARC record | catkey: 3995861