London and its environs described [microform] : containing an account of whatever is most remarkable for grandeur, elegance, curiosity or use, in the city and in the country twenty miles round it : comprehending also whatever is most material in the history and antiquities of this great metropolis : decorated and illustrated with a great number of views in perspective, engraved from original drawings, taken on purpose for this work : together with a plan of London, a map of the environs, and several other useful cuts ...
- London : Printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes : illustrations, folded map, folded plans
- Account of the Duke of Devonshire's pictures at Chiswick: v. 2, p. 116-123.
Alphabetical arrangement under streets, localities, institutions, etc.
Plan of London wanting.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 9657.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics 2575
View MARC record | catkey: 3996140