Lex mercatoria rediviva, or, The merchant's directory [microform] : being a complete guide to all men in business ... containing an account of our trading companies and colonies, with their establishments, and an abstract of their charters ; the duty of consuls, and the laws subsisting about aliens, naturalization and denization : to which is added a state of the present general traffick of the whole world ; describing the manufactures and products of each particular nation : and tables of the correspondence and agreement of the European coins, weights, and measures, with the addition of all others that are known : extracted from the works of the best writers both at home and abroad ... / by Wyndham Beawes
- Beawes, Wyndham
- London : Printed for R. Baldwin, and S. Crowder and Co., 1761.
- 2nd ed. with large additions.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, vii, 3 unnumbered pages, 898 pages, 19 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Lex mercatoria rediviva
- First published in 1750--Cf. Higgs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 9678.2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics 2432
View MARC record | catkey: 3996370