An essay on the national debt, and national capital, or, The account truly stated, debtor and creditor [microform] : wherein is shewn, that the former is but a diminutive part of the latter, and a practicable scheme exhibited, whereby the whole may, with great facility, be paid off, at once, exclusive of the aid of the sinking fund, and without any diminution of the present revenues of the crown, or annual expences of the people / by Andrew Hooke
- Hooke, Andrew, -1753
- London : Printed for W. Owen, and sold by B. Hickey and J. Palme, 1750.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 58 pages ; 22 cm (4to)
- Related Titles:
- Account truly stated, debtor and creditor
- Also filmed as items no. 8530 and 8547.8.
Copyright statement signed by author, on verso of half title p. : "...no copies... correct but such as are signed..."
Master microform held by: ResP.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 8529).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson 6468
View MARC record | catkey: 3996690