The royal charter of confirmation granted by His Most Excellent Majesty King James II, to the Trinity-House of Deptford-Strond [microform] : for the government and increase of the navigation of England, and the relief of poor mariners, their widows, and orphans, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- London : [publisher not identified], 1763.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 178 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
Trinity House (London, England)
- Includes charters, grants, and acts pertaining to Trinity House from 1512-1687.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 9914).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics 2883
View MARC record | catkey: 3997515