- This video examines many of the most important buildings of the 17th century architect, Borromini. It explains the designs and the originality of these projects. The video also explores the controversy surrounding Borromini's opposition to Bernini, who was the virtual ruler of Roman architectural policy at that time.
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Originally issued on VHS videocassette by Masterpieces in Video in 1996.
Use copy of video content now fragile in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created March, 2022.
Penn State use only. Not for interlibrary loan.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Videography, Glenn Scott ; music, Cambium Sound.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Glenn Scott.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 39975990