Bill C-2 : an Act to provide further support in response to COVID-19 / Eleni Kachulis, Michaela Keenan-Pelletier, Joëlle Malo, Marlisa Tiedemann and Adriane Yong
- Kachulis, Eleni
- Additional Titles:
- Legislative summary of Bill C-2 (preliminary version) and Act to provide further support in response to COVID-19
- Ottawa, Canada : Library of Parliament = Bibliothèque du Parlement, 2022.
- Copyright Date:
- Preliminary version, unedited.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (i, 21 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Malo, Joëlle, Keenan-Pelletier, Michaela, Tiedemann, Marlisa, Yong, Adriane, Canada. Parliamentary Information, Education and Research Services, and Canada. Library of Parliament
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Bill C-2, An Act to provide further support in response to COVID-19 was introduced in the House of Commons on 24 November 2021 by the Honourable Chrystia Freeland, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, and received first reading on the same day. On 2 Decemeber 2021, the bill received second reading and was referred to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance. Consideration in committee was completed on 14 December 2021. The bill completed third reading in the House of Commons, and was also passed in the Senate, on 16 December 2021. It received Royal Assent on 17 December 2021"--Background, page 1.
- Report Numbers:
- Canada. Canada Worker Lockdown Benefit Act
- Canada. Loi sur la prestation canadienne pour les travailleurs encas de confinement
- Federal aid—Canada
- Employment subsidies—Law and legislation—Canada
- Income maintenance programs—Law and legislation—Canada
- Sick leave—Law and legislation—Canada
- COVID-19 (Disease)—Economic aspects—Canada
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020-—Economic aspects—Canada
- Aide de l'État—Canada
- Subventions à l'emploi—Droit—Canada
- Sécurité du revenu—Droit—Canada
- Congé de maladie—Droit—Canada
- COVID-19—Aspect économique—Canada
- Pandémie de COVID-19, 2020-—Aspect économique—Canada
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2022-08).
"1 February 2022."
Issued also in French under title: Projet de Loi C-2 : Loi visant à fournir un soutien supplémentaire en réponse à la COVID-19.
Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Edition:
- Kachulis, Eleni. Version préliminaire non révisée. Ottawa, Canada : Bibliothèque du Parlement = Library of Parliament, 2022
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-21).
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: Parliamentary Information, Education and Research Services.
View MARC record | catkey: 39981993