Analysis on small businesses in Canada, first quarter of 2022 / by Stephanie Tam, Shivani Sood and Chris Johnston
- Tam, Stephanie
- [Ottawa] : Statistics Canada = Statistique Canada, 2022.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Statistics Canada
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- With the proportion of small businesses making up nearly all of the employer businesses in Canada, small businesses are an important role in employing Canadians and are a significant driver towards economic recovery. This article provides insights on the expectations of small businesses as well as the unique conditions faced by these businesses in the first quarter of 2022. It involves an examination of the data produced by the Canadian Survey on Business Conditions.
- Report Numbers:
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2022-09).
Issued also in French under title: Analyse des petites entreprises au Canada, premier trimestre de 2022.
"Release date: March 3, 2022."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 39982121