Critical mineral geochemical database development and management / M.G. Gadd [and six others].
- Gadd, M.G.
- [Ottawa] : Geological Survey of Canada, 2022.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : colour illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey of Canada
- central.bac , Free-to-read
- publications.gc.ca , Free-to-read
- doi.org , Free-to-read
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "The Critical Mineral Mapping Initiative - a trilateral agreement among Canada, Australia and USA - developed a web portal that showcases the geochemical composition of critical mineral ores and critical mineral ore-bearing rocks. This open file report describes Canada's contributions to this online database. Because of the complexities in data structures among different reports, a novel workflow was developed to facilitate a standardized input of the geochemical data. It is anticipated that this workflow can be used in future releases of geochemical data"--Provided by publisher.
- Report Numbers:
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2022-29).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 8-9).
View MARC record | catkey: 39983461