Fenazaquin, Magister SC miticide/fungicide, and Magus SC miticide
- Ottawa, Ontario : Pest Management Regulatory Agency, Health Canada, 2022.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (180 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Pest Management Regulatory Agency
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Health Canada's Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA), under the authority of the Pest Control Products Act, is proposing registration for the sale and use of Fenazaquin Technical, Magister SC miticide/fungicide, and Magus SC miticide, containing the technical grade active ingredient fenazaquin, to control certain mites, psylla, whitefly, and powdery mildew on a variety of crops and ornamental plants. An evaluation of available scientific information that, under the approved conditions of use, the health and environmental risks and the value of the pest control products are acceptable"--Overview, page 1.
- Report Numbers:
- Fungicides—Environmental aspects
- Acaricides—Environmental aspects
- Fongicides—Aspect de l'environnement
- Acaricides—Aspect de l'environnement
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2022-35)
"29 August 2022."
Summary issued also in HTML format.
Issued also in French under title: Fénazaquin acaricide/fongicide Magister SC et acaricide Magus SC.
- Other Edition:
- Ottawa (Ontario) : Agence de réglementation de la lutte antiparasitaire, Santé Canada, 2022
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 164-180).
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 39983921