The occasion of the dearness of provisions, and the distress of the poor [microform] : with proposals for remedying the calamity, offered to the consideration of the public : wherein the policy of the bounty given upon the exportation of corn, the inclosing of commons, and enlarging of farms, are impartially considered : with some remarks on a late pamphlet, intituled, A letter to a member of Parliament, on the present distresses of the poor / by a manufacturer
- Hustler, John, 1715-1790
- London : Printed for W. Owen, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- 1 preliminary leaf, -49 pages ; 4to
- Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 10310).
- Binding notes:
- HB161.G64 no. 10309 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An enquiry into the causes of the present high price of provisions [microform] : in two parts: I. Of the general causes of this evil : II. Of the causes of it in some particular instances
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics 4058
View MARC record | catkey: 3998606