Green Peter & Foster lakes, Oregon / Portland District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Portland District
- Additional Titles:
- Green Peter and Foster lakes, Oregon and Panel title: Green Peter & Foster lakes, Sweet Home, Oregon
- Portland, Oregon : Portland District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 1980.
[Washington, D.C.] : G[overnment] P[rinting] O[ffice], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 23 x 39 cm, folded to 23 x 10 cm
- Report Numbers:
- D 103.2:G 82
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:78,000 (W 122°45ʹ00ʺ--W 122°21ʹ00ʺ/N 44°33ʹ00ʺ--N 44°22ʹ50ʺ).
- "2"--On panel.
Includes index to recreational facilities and list of "Recreation Information" symbols representing different kinds of outdoor recreation activities such as fishing and camping.
Text, Project Data statistical information, "Vicinity map" location map, and color illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 39989317