Model-based Filtering of Interfering Signals in Ultrasonic Time Delay Estimations
- Bächle, Matthias
- KIT Scientific Publishing 2023
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (218 p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This work presents model-based algorithmic approaches for interference-invariant time delay estimation, which are specifically suited for the estimation of small time delay differences with a necessary resolution well below the sampling time. Therefore, the methods can be applied particularly well for transit-time ultrasonic flow measurements, since the problem of interfering signals is especially prominent in this application.
- Other Subject(s):
- OAPEN Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 39989738