Making the house more accessible to the disability community : hearing before the Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress, of the House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, May 27, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 50 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.2:M 72/D 63
Serial no. 117-06 (United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress)
- In scope of the U.S. Government Publishing Office Cataloging and Indexing Program (C&I) and Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP).
"Serial no. 117-06."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Hon. James R. Langevin, Representative, Second District of Rhode Island; Phoebe Ball, Disability Counsel, House Education and Labor Committee; Heather Ansley, Associate Executive Director, Paralyzed Veterans of America; Judy Brewer, Director, Web Accessibility Initiative; John Uelmen, General Counsel, Office of Congressional Workplace Rights.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-05-27.
View MARC record | catkey: 39991082