Science and energy research infrastructure needs of the U.S. Department of Energy : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy of the Committee on Science, Space and Technology, of the House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, second session, April 27, 2022
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011- ). Subcommittee on Energy
- Additional Titles:
- Science and energy research infrastructure needs of the United States Department of Energy
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2023.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 78 pages) : illustration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SCI 2:117-54
Serial no. 117-54 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011- ))
- In scope of the U.S. Government Publishing Office Cataloging and Indexing Program (C&I) and Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP).
Associated bill citation(s): H.R. 3593; S. 3699.
"Serial no. 117-54."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Dr. Geraldine Richmond, Under Secretary for Science and Innovation, U.S. Department of Energy.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2022-04-27.
View MARC record | catkey: 39991165