Destructive leadership in the workplace and its consequences : translating theory and research into evidence-based practice / Vicki Webster and Paula Brough
- Webster, Vicki Michelle Nash, 1970-
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (176 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Brough, Paula, active 2022
- With relevance across public, private and not-for-profit sectors, and combining perspectives from both the business and psychology worlds, this book is a cross-disciplinary look at how destructive leaders can impact organisations and their workers, and how best to recognise and deal with them. This text bridges the gap between the theory and the practical application, by taking the academic research and translating this for students, managers and practitioners in the field into practicable interventions they can use in their everyday practice to recognise and resolve issues raised by destructive leaders. Using case studies throughout, this guide takes the theory and places it in the real world, helping readers take the theory beyond the page and apply it to their practice.
- 9781529769425 : (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 39991647