Seventh report from the Committee of Secrecy appointed by the House of Commons, assembled at Westminster in the Sixth Session of the Thirteenth Parliament of Great Britain, to Enquire into the State of the East India Company [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Committee of Secrecy to Enquire into the State of the East India Company
- London : Printed for T. Evans, and W. Davis, 1773.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages, 60 unnumbered pages
- Actually the eighth report of this committee, which was Lord North's committee--Cf. Oxford History of England, v. 12, p. 168.
Includes 36 appendixes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 11013).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics 5747
View MARC record | catkey: 4000465