Essays on the spirit of legislation, in the encouragement of agriculture, population, manufactures, and commerce [microform] : containing observations on the political systems at present pursued in various countries of Europe, for the advancement of those essential interests : interspersed with various remarks on the practice of agriculture ... translated from the original French, which gained the premiums offered by the Society of Berne in Switzerland, for the best compositions on this subject
- Uniform Title:
- Essais sur l'esprit de la legislation favorable a l'agriculture, a la population, au commerce, aux arts, aux metiers &c. English
- London : Printed for W. Nicoll, and G. Robinson, 1772.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 1 unnumbered page, 479 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bertrand, Jean, 1708-1777, Carrard, Benjamin-Samuel-Georges, 1740-, Seigneux de Correvon, Gabriel, 1695-1776, and Ökonomische Gesellschaft des Kantons Bern
- "The original essays ... were published in the Memoirs collected by the Oeconomical Society at Berne"--Translator's preface. and The first essay is by Jean Bertrand, the second by Benjamin Carrard, the third by Gabriel Seigneux de Correvon.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 10829).
View MARC record | catkey: 4001499