The judgment of whole kingdoms and nations, concerning the rights, power, and prerogative of kings, and the rights, priviledges, and properties of the people [microform] : shewing, the nature of government in general ... / by Lord Sommers
- True lover of the Queen and country
- Uniform Title:
- Vox populi, vox Dei, being true maxims of government
- London : Reprinted, and sold by J. Williams, 1771.
- 10th ed. corr.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 168 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Danton, John, 1659-1733, Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, Povey, Charles, 1652?-1743, and Somers, John Somers, Baron, 1651-1716
- First published in 1709 under title: Vox populi, vox Dei, being true maxims of government.
Variously attributed to Lord Somers, Daniel Defoe, John Dunton, and Charles Povey.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 10815).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics 5334
View MARC record | catkey: 4002275