Owen's new book of roads, or, A description of the roads of Great Britain [microform] : being a companion to Owen's Complete book of fairs
- Owen, W. (William), -1793
- London : Printed for W. Owen, 1784.
- The 4th ed., corrected and greatly improved, illustrated with a neat and correct map of Great Britain ....
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xxxii pages, 216 columns, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : map
- Related Titles:
- Description of the roads of Great Britain and New book of roads
- Contains alphabetical indexes of towns in England, Wales, and Scotland (with market days); routes in England, Wales, and Scotland (with distances and sights); directions for crossing Severn and the Wash; judges' circuits; postal service.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 12747)
View MARC record | catkey: 4002356