The political progress of Britain, or, An impartial history of abuses in the government of the British Empire in Europe, Asia, and America from the revolution in 1688 to the present time [microform] : the whole tending to prove the ruinous consequences of the popular system of taxation, war, and conquest
- Callender, James Thomson, 1758-1803
- Philadelphia : Printed R. Folwell ; New York : Sold by J. Rivington, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Impartial history of abuses in the government of the British Empire in Europe, Asia, and America from the revolution in 1688 to the present time
- "Part second."
Errata precede text.
The prefatory notice in the first part includes a postscript to the third edition signed: James Thomson Callender.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 16522.1-4 suppl.) -- Filmed from the holdings of the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
View MARC record | catkey: 4002659