Constitution and act of incorporation of the Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery and the Relief of Free Negroes Unlawfully Held in Bondage and for Improving the Condition of the African Race [microform] : to which are added, the acts of the General Assembly of Pennsylvania for the gradual abolition of slavery, and the acts of Congress of the United States respecting slaves and the slave trade
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery
- Philadelphia : Printed for J. Ormrod, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Filmed from the holdings of the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. and Includes side-notes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 18082.2 suppl.).
View MARC record | catkey: 4003227