A sermon preach'd in the parish-church of All-Saints in Northampton [microform] : before the president and governors of the County Infirmary for Sick and Lame Poor, at the anniversary meeting on Friday, September 22, 1749 / by John Nixon
- Nixon, John, 1695-1777
- Northampton : Printed by W. Dicey, and sold, for the benefit of the charity, by the booksellers in Northampton, and by B. Dod, London, 1749.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 40 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Northampton Infirmary (Northampton, England)
- Sermons preached at anniversary meetings were "sold for the benefit of the charity." Cf. Publisher's advertisement p.  (1st group).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 8448)
View MARC record | catkey: 4003594