Anglia restaurata, or, The advantages that must accrue to the nation [microform] : by effectually putting a stop to the detesable and ruinous practice of smuggling wool from England and Ireland, to France, Ostend, &c. : and by selling our woollen manufactures beyond sea, near forty per cent. cheaper than at present : to which is added a scheme to put an effectual stop to the exportation of our wool ... / by the Cheshire weaver
- La Touche, James Digges, 1709-
- London : Printed by E. Say and sold by W. Meadows ..., 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages
- Related Titles:
- Advantages that must accrue to the nation
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6526).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 6526.
View MARC record | catkey: 4003996