The several reports of the committee of secrecy to the honourable House of Commons, relating to the late South-Sea directors, &c [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : Printed for A. Moore ..., 1721.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 74, that is, 64 pages, 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Committee of Secrecy
- Advertisement: p.  at end.
Includes (with special t.p.): A supplement to the Reports of the Committee of secrecy ... (p. -47, 3rd group)
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5981). -- Photographed from an imperfect copy: p. 57-66 omitted in numbering, 2nd group.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 5981.
View MARC record | catkey: 4004221