A reply to the defence of the Bank [microform] : setting forth the unreasonableness of their slow payments : to which is added, 1. the mischiefs that attend the buying and selling bank-notes, 2. the advantages England will reap by having the unclipt hammer'd mony pass currant into the Exchequer by weight / in a letter to his friend in the countrey by a true lover of his countrey and the present government
- True lover of his countrey and the present government
- London : Printed for E. Whitlock, 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 8vo
- Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3346).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 3346 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R1072
View MARC record | catkey: 4004305