The present condition of France in reference to her revenues [microform] : comparing them with the infinite expences she is forc'd to be at : demonstrating thereby that it is impossible for her to support her self if the war with the confederates continues / done out of French
- Uniform Title:
- Etat present de la France et de ses finances. English
- London : Printed for Henry Rhodes ... and John Harris ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- Translation of: Etat present de la France et de ses finances.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2933).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2933.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P3238.
View MARC record | catkey: 4004323