An Essay upon excising several branches that have hitherto escaped the duty of the brewing trade to make good the deficiency of the malt-tax and other funds [microform] / humbly offered to the consideration of the Parliament
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1699?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 39, that is, 51 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3611.3). -- Photographed from an original in the Kress Lib. Page 51 misnumbered 39.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3298.
View MARC record | catkey: 4004546