A Manifestation from Lieutenant Col. John Lilburn, Mr. William Walwyn, Mr. Thomas Prince, and Mr. Richard Overton (now prisoners in the Tower of London), and others, commonly (though unjustly) styled Levellers [microform] : intended for their full vindication from the many aspersions cast upon them, to render them odious to the world and unserviceable to the Common-wealth : and to satisfy and ascertain all men ...
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4to
- Additional Creators:
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657
- Dated at end: From the Tower, April 14, 1649. and Place of publication from NUC pre-1956.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1002). -- Photographed from an imperfect copy: top corner of title page and p. 4-8 torn.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1002. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2143.
View MARC record | catkey: 4004731