A Plain and easie way to reduce guineas, which now is the only passable coin for payments [microform] : in such method that neither the King nor any of his subjects will lay under the least disadvantage ... : and likewise a method for setling of the silver coin of this nation, during the time of reducing guineas : humbly presented to the consideration of both houses of Parliament
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Endorsed title: A plain and easie way to reduce guineas, and settling the silver coin. and Place and date of printing from Wing.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3182).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 3182 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P2342
View MARC record | catkey: 4004744