By the King. A proclamation for the discovery and apprehension of a French Jesuite, stiling himself Monsieur Saint Germain, and his accomplices in the late violence offered to Monsieur Luzancy, alias Chastelet [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation for the discovery and apprehension of a French Jesuite
- Proclaimed on Nov. 10, 1675.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2137).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2137.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3466.
View MARC record | catkey: 4004827