The generall cause of the clothiers of England epitomized, or, A briefe narration of the transactions of the gent. continuing vndertakers for the prosecution and finishing the clothiers just desires, since the first presentation of the grand petition now depending in the honourable House of Commons, untill this present [microform] : for the satisfaction of the clothiers in generall
- Talbott, William
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Briefe narration of the transactions of the gent. continuing undertakers for the prosecution and finishing the clothiers just desires and Generall cause of the clothiers of England epitomized
- Master microform held by: ResP. and Signed (p. 6): William Talbott.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 964.2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., 754 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T127A
View MARC record | catkey: 4004912